Hello overwhelmed women!
Let’s tame the chaos together
- there was a better way to tackle your to-dos…
- you could let go of the guilt of not doing enough each day…
- you could know that you’re getting those big projects done…
- you could make time for yourself…
- you could go to sleep each night feeling good about yourself…
Ready to get started? Let’s Do This!
Get started tackling that overwhelm today with my Stop The Procrastination Workbook!
Valerie helped me identify where my time was going, what was working, and what wasn’t. She helped me create simple ways to better manage my to-do list and identify my priorities. I recommend working with Valerie if your to-do list and schedule is overwhelming!SG, Littleton, CO
You’re tired of just getting through each day.
You want to feel like you have some control over your time!
Maybe this sounds like you:
- You have too many things on your plate and don’t know where to start!
- The ability to plan feels challenging. So you spend each day putting out fires instead of focusing on your priorities.
- You feel like your to-do list gets longer each day. Like you’re never getting anywhere!
- You want to end each day feeling accomplished. You need to feel like you’re moving forward in your life, not stuck in neutral (or even worse, reverse).
- You’re tired of beating yourself up because you’re never doing enough.
What if instead, you could:
- End your days feeling accomplished and at peace?
- Spend your days focused on your priorities?
- Make time for yourself and your family?
- Feel like you have plenty of time in your day?
- Be present with your family or yourself, without thinking about all the other things you should be doing!?
- Stop the mom guilt!?
Hi. I’m Valerie Recore. Owner of Home Most Simple. Productivity Specialist. Change-Maker. Time Giver. Coffee and chocolate lover.
I help overwhelmed women develop simple systems and feel less overwhelmed. I help women shift their habits, manage their to-do lists, and be more productive.
I do this work because I get it. I’ve thought I could power through a 25 task to-do list. I’ve said yes to too many commitments and felt resentful about it. Now I have systems in place to have a better relationship with time and my to-do list. I don’t feel guilty when I sit down to read a book on the weekends. This can be you too!
You are ready to make some changes in how you spend your time. You are ready to stop spending your days putting out fires. To stop feeling guilty no matter how you are spending your time. To know you are focusing on the right tasks each day.
Want to know more about me? Go here and learn more.
What If You Could…
- Know your daily priorities and have the time to focus on them?
- Stop spending your days putting out fires?
- End your days feeling accomplished?
I help clients create systems to get those endless tasks done. Clients can better manage their to-do lists. And at the end of the day, they feel like they’ve tamed the chaos.
Ready to change your relationship with time?
What are you waiting for? Your future self will thank you!